Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will translate your iphone or android app into french

I will translate your iphone or android app into french












About:

Hi, I'm a native French translator. I can translate your mobile app (iPhone, Android, Windows phone), from English/Spanish/Italian to French with great accuracy.

Having a Bachelor's degree in Foreign languages and high skills in French grammar and spelling, I guarantee perfect translations!

gt; Max words per gig: 100. I complete the gigs quickly, 7 days is only a margin in case of many orders. Please contact me before ordering to discuss about your needs ;) Thanks!

Reviews


robertpowell65:Communicative translator.

ghjulianu:Outstanding Experience!

ceojig:awesome\n mmm

ghjulianu:Outstanding Experience!

robertpowell65:Communicative translator.


No comments:

Post a Comment