Friday, September 28, 2018

I will investigate and fix the issues you have between all the different screens in your app

I will investigate and fix the issues you have between all the different screens in your app












About:

I have spent the last 5 years dealing with Xcode, Interface builder and translating designs into UI. I am well versed in auto layout, size classes and the like. I can help you if you have problems with:
  • buttons missing in landscape
  • vast spacing between elements on bigger phones and not enough spacing on smaller phones
  • adaptable layouts
  • dynamic pictures not rendering properly
  • elements out of place

Describe what your problems are and what your end goal is and I will take care of it.

Reviews


pullupvinny:It was very good. Responsive and good work.

secretsantadev:Clearly stated what they needed and sent all the materials, source code, etc. Good to communicate and responsive.

lroy83:another professional and fast work!\ngreat job, thank you very much!

lroy83:Very nice man. \nVery professional. \nwill return!

secretsantadev:It was a joy working with lroy83, he described the problem clearly and was quick to answer any additional questions I had. I will definitely work with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment