Friday, September 28, 2018

I will upload your ios app on your app store account

I will upload your ios app on your app store account












About:

***100% seller rating - working on Fiverr since 2012***

You have an iOS app you want to publish, you have the IPA file ready but you don't have a MAC which is required by Apple? 

No problem, send me the IPA file and I will upload it on your developer account for you. 

Then I will enter your iTunesConnect console and send the app for publishing. It is as simple as that.

24 hour delivery available for only $5 extra.

Reviews


anani641hanasi:fast and good\nthank you

upgradeyourself:Thank you! Please feel free to let me know if you need me for anything else.

sleepingdogcow:Fantastic!!!

upgradeyourself:Thank you! Have a great day!

mahesh2073:Very good job


No comments:

Post a Comment