Friday, September 28, 2018

I will creat ios app for you

I will creat ios app for you












About:

Greetings,

I can quickly turn your ideas into quality mobile application by helping you with every single detail of application development.

•  I am a pro iOS developer  
•  I have developed 25 iOS applications
•  Fluent english speaker 
•  100% Job Success score on Fiverr
•  I can work in Swift & Objective C
•  Proficient in CoreData, CocoaTouch, tvOS, macOS

Experienced in following types of apps:

• Social medias & eCommerce Stores
• Apps for personal businesses
• Apps for StartUps
• Captive Networks and VPNs
• 3F (Fitness, Food, Fun)
• Ride sharing & map apps
• Utility Apps (Reminders Calculator Flashlight Weather)
• Productivity (Wallet/Pay)
• Video Calling (WebRtc)
• Messaging (P2P)
• App for websites
. Custom Apps
• Add new features
• Upload to appstore
• Others
  
Lets create next big thing. 

Please contact before buying gig.

Happy fiverring!

Reviews


jgsurvey:Moving into app interacting with website. Excellent!

sardarasad:Thanks for your trust

jgsurvey:Once again, very pleased with results. Great solution. Fast, courteous, great communication.

sardarasad:Consistent good experiences

jgsurvey:Needed to broaden my base from iOS to Android. Wonderful! Well Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment