Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will develop a unique mobile app

I will develop a unique mobile app












About:

I have 3+ years experience in Android App Development and fixing bugs of App.I have been developing android applications for commercial, business and private apps from past 3 years and had well reputed customers. 

Here are the android major features i'm experienced with.
  • Google Maps APIs Integration
  • MapBox Integration
  • Chatting Apps 
  • Camera Work
  • Sensor Work
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Retrofit services
  • SQLite Database
  • MongoDB
  • Local Data Storage
  • Call SMS  WebView
  • publish google play
  • Successfully uploaded around 10 apps in play store
  • In-App Purchases app
  • Custom Apps 

My aim or goal is your  satisfaction.

WHAT TO EXPECT
  • Honesty and complete transparency during the whole project cycle.
  • High quality app with professional design.
  • Complete Satisfaction.
  • Confidentiality of all information.
  • Bug fixes
  • User-friendly application

WHAT I EXPECT
  • Complete project requirements.
  • Details of each application functionality.
  • If possible, create a rough sketch of the application to show flow.

Reviews


tyoussef10:really amazing guy, he even let me go in to see him while he is working .\nI like working with him.\nmuch love.

tyoussef10:really amazing guy, he even let me go in to see him while he is working .\nI like working with him.\nmuch love.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment