Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will develop a professional android and ios app for any purpose

I will develop a professional android and ios app for any purpose












About:

Greetings there.

I will develop a Mobile application for the following platform:
 - Android
 - Web application
 - iOS 

I am a technical consultant and a developer with huge years of experience in IT industry and I have a great team of highly experienced developers and designers!

➡ My app developing expertise includes:

• iOS:
✔ iOS Framework in all iOS layers.
✔ Cocoa Touch, Media, Core Services and Core OS.
✔ Updated Swift programming skills and Objective C.
✔ Great product sense and design sense for all Apple devices.
✔ Backend services.

• Android:
✔ Android SDK.
✔ Update programming techniques in JAVA.
✔ Unity 3D expert for high-quality Android games.
✔ Developing update patches, modules, and components
✔ Database services.

I can handle any kind of small or large, simple or complex mobile app project. Expert in fields like GPS, camera and filters, live streaming, e-com, social network, chatting and calling apps, all of the kind of games AND MORE!

Reviews


dmslegal2015:Great gig...I am a life customer. DanofChrist doesn’t even do what I wanted done but he found someone to do it reasonably, expeditiously, and efficiently.

danofchrist:Nice working with him. Great communication.

linda2610:Great app! I'm very impressed and will order again.

linda2610:Daniel is really a professional developer. He surpassed my expectation and I'm very happy and satisfied with his service. I strongly recommend him and I will hire again.

danofchrist:Good to work with him


No comments:

Post a Comment