Friday, September 28, 2018

I will develop professional android app with kotlin or java

I will develop professional android app with kotlin or java












About:

Buy this gig to create an awesome Android App for you!

What will I need from you:

1) Write the functionality that you need for your application (the complete idea of your app).

2) Providing any reference application that will help me understand your application needs ( if there is one already in the app store )

3) if possible Create a rough sketch design of your application so that I can have a better idea of your design needs.


About me: 

1. Fast response.

2. 100% client satisfaction.

3. Completion of task within given time.

4. Efficient developer. 

Note: 

Client 100% satisfaction is my major goal.

Amount will be decided after reviewing application or idea.

Please do not place order without discussing your idea.

Reviews


ifcjclips:the seller is great! Will do everything that he can to make you satisfied! Super super professional! Absolutely recommended!\n\n\n

abdullah_amin_1:nice person to work with

ysaucedo:Good communication and availability!

abdullah_amin_1:available throughout the project and helped to solve ambiguities.\ngreat person to work for....

opmchords:The seller is a diligent and a great programmer. He bring my ideas to life. Would love to avail his service again.


No comments:

Post a Comment