Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will develop high quality android applications

I will develop high quality android applications












About:

Hello,

5$ is for just the discussion and make deal for your application between us.The price may vary depending on what type of application you want and features, resources will be provided by you.

I am providing Android, iPhone, Web application and Website with design, Back end and CMS service.

What you have to do:

1) Write your functionality that you need in application.

2) In which platform you need the application.

3) If you have any reference application which is help me to understand your application features, you can give me it.

4) if you can make rough sketch of screen of your application, that is much better for me get what you need.

REMINDER:The price for a complete application is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.

Reviews


coderasn:Superb work.

coderasn:great experience...\n

coderasn:outstanding experience....

coderasn:Superb Developer...

coderasn:Superb work.


No comments:

Post a Comment