Friday, September 28, 2018

I will make 3d game in unity and 3d objects in maya

I will make 3d game in unity and 3d objects in maya












About:

Note: actual charges will depend upon the requirements  of client .


I have expertise in unity 3D and 2D game development since 2 years. i have several projects (can show you on demand) . so here are my   some expertise :

  • 2D game development
  • 3D game development 
  • 3D shooting game
  • 3D multiplayer game
  • 3D car racing game
  • 3D map designing in UNITY 3D
  • 3D models and objects designing in MAYA

Reviews


fayazalrshidi:the are help me for everything we will work with you again ! thanks

waqar_sherazi5:outstanding experience.

markoburazin:amazingg and friendly

waqar_sherazi5:excellent experience

seanksegran:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment