Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I will publish your android application within 2 days

I will publish your android application within 2 days












About:

Hello Buyer!

So you are planning to publish your android application on Play Store!? No Worry! I can do it for you in very less time. 

Just provide me all the necessary content like:

  1. APK
  2. App Icon
  3. Mobile Screenshots - 8   or (at least 1)
  4. Tab Screenshots - Size 7inch & 10inch (at least 1)  
  5. Cover Photo - Size: 1024x500
  6. Android TV Screenshot (if available)

INFORMATION:
  1. App name
  2. Short description
  3. Full description
  4. App publishing category
  5. Website
  6. Email
  7. Phone number (not mandatory)
  8. Privacy policy URL (not mandatory)
 

My Aim:
  • Provide best solution to my clients.
  • Clients satisfaction is always my first preference, that actually makes me happy.
  • Expertise level of product delivery.

Reviews


maryambouz:Thank you bro .. good seller

get_imrano:a very nice buyer

keenmobi:nice

get_imrano:nice buyer

keenmobi:nice


No comments:

Post a Comment