Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I will promote your android app on my popular technology blog

I will promote your android app on my popular technology blog












About:

Hello, I'm an Digital Marketing Expert & Trusted Fiverr Seller who runs various tech blogs all which gain upto 30k traffic or more, with majority of traffic coming from USA/Europe.

**ANDROID ONLY(check my other gigs for iOS promotion**

I will promote your app by writing a unique article and SEO friendly (upto 700+ words) about it with screenshots and then publish it on my blog, so it will appear on search engines, social networks etc. giving your app a lot of exposure!

FREEBIES INCLUDEDi.e: free social media promotion + extra words.

CHECK FAQs BELOW FOR MORE INFO.

App Testing($10): I will thoroughly test your app for 3 days and write a report on it about bugs and glitches I've encountered and also suggestions on how to improve the app. This will be done by 3 people. 

Featured ad($5): I will feature your android app on my blog's homepage for a week, for an extra $5.

Hello Bar (EXCLUSIVE - 1 SLOT ONLY, $10): Your app will be featured on top of the page, visible EVERYWHERE on the site, 100% exposure = More traffic. Please INBOX ME before ordering this as only one slot is available.

Reviews


zaidalkhaldi:What a good seller and smart person, i will work with you more times

neoguy396:Thanks, looking forward to it :)

toaters:I am a returning customer, neoguy delivers good social media \u0026 blog marketing works.

neoguy396:Thanks for the appreciation, always nice to see a repeat client :)

febinkandrews:Professional at work. awaiting results!!. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment