Friday, September 7, 2018

I will ensure that you will get QUALITY WORK & will hire me again in Future. + See More

I will ensure that you will get QUALITY WORK & will hire me again in Future. + See More












About:

I will Develop Android Apps for you of any idea
or I will do your school/college android assignments,small tasks.

if you have any idea or link of that idea from play store and want to develop similar app then i can help out to create android app.

Actually, i will develop that app and give your its unsigned apk as delivery if you want source code files also then buy source code gig extra also,

or if you want its signed apk you can message me i will design custom offer.

Here Ads Integration mean admob or startapp ads network integration for other ads networks you have to message me and their charges will be different.

app icon and splash page included package mean that i will add custom icon provided by you to replace default icon and add splash page programmatically not designing.

if you want me to design app icon or splash page also, you can order through my designing gigs

I want Long Term Relation with every Buyer so please Message me to discuss about your project before Order, i will accept order only if i can do it so DIRECT ORDERS are not acceptable

Reviews


muzammilijazp:He did a perfect job!\n

natiq266:Thank you so much...happy to work with you and hope for Long Term Relations.

chetaik:Outstanding Experience!

natiq266:jazakAllah

tzink2308:amazing the best person to use


No comments:

Post a Comment