Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will be your java and android app developer

I will be your java and android app developer












About:

"I can amp; I will"

I will do Android App development as well as Java based GUI driven projects with limited time period, that works efficiently and effectively.

Following are the fields in which I have full control:-

Andriod:

Google Map API's

Network Applications

Chat Application

RESTFul API Integration

Third Party Libraries Integration

Adsense Integration

Database Connectivity (e.g SQlite)

Bug fixes

Logic creation

Firebase Notification Service

GPS Applications

Custom UI designing

Java:

Multithreading

Network Programming

Socket Connections

Database Connectivity (e.g MySQL)

Bug fixes

Logic creation

Custom UI designing

Feel free to Contact me, I would love working with you.

Thanks.

Reviews


kazuyachang:This guy is talented and responsive. He takes much time on proof of concept and complex Web APIs to fully understand what I want. I am appreciated with his effort and definitely work with him in the future.

tech_guy012:I have a great experience working with him, very fiendly \u0026 cooperative.

kazuyachang:He is a hard working seller. Very responsive.

tech_guy012:Great experience...!!

katriina289:Great develop, easy to communicate with, fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment