Friday, September 7, 2018

I will create simple android app for you in 6 hours

I will create simple android app for you in 6 hours












About:

I will create a static information app for you. A static information app contains text,images and audios that can't be changed by online activity unless you provide an update in the app. I will sign your apk so that you can publish it in Google Play. I have create my own static app see the photos.
You can earn a lot from this kind of application,Knock me and I will provide you my admob earning for each month. 

Reviews


osmandawuud:This guy is too gud... 2nd order and great job done again

arbaazmir1:Great guy. Nice communication and friendly.

osmandawuud:Excellent final work... highly recommend this guy

arbaazmir1:He is one of the best guy I have worked with till date.

madassa:Anyone looking to make money through android app must definitely buy his gig. Awesome seller with quick response and quality delivery. Coming back to him for more!! Thanks so much


No comments:

Post a Comment