Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will develop unity 2d and 3d game

I will develop unity 2d and 3d game












About:

Dear Client,

I will provide you Game using UNITY3D so it will work on both IOS and ANDROID.

## How I am working ?

a. Create detailed study Document and defined the scope
b. Create complete Wire frame and Data flow diagram
c. Create system design with all screens
d. Create test cases and do testing on all devices
e. Start working on programming part
f. Regular update and reviews from client
g. Final testing - bug fixing - deployment on client server

## My Working time :

a. My typical response time : within 12
b. Working Days ; Monday to Saturday
c. Working hours : 9:30am to 7:30pm

I highly value my relationship with my clients, and I am available for support.

I guarantee all of my work and that you will be happy.

Let's complete your project. :-)

Best Regards,
Ghanshyam Gadhiya
KESHAV INFOTECH

Reviews


archsider:Happy with the result :)\nWill be coming back for more

keshavdeveloper:Very nice person and great client - clear needs - fast payment - easy to work with - looking forward for long term deal. :-)

ongmansg:Was done within 10 minutes. Good and fast!

keshavdeveloper:Thanks for the new project - Best client on fiverr.

ongmansg:Finished faster than expected. Bosses were very understanding and very helpful! Good company!


No comments:

Post a Comment