Friday, September 7, 2018

I will edit game or project in android unity

I will edit game or project in android unity












About:

Do you have bugs or want to quick fix the things you want in Unity project? Do you want to more functionality to the project?

You are at the right place. I'll edit your games or unity project as you want. Following are the gig basic included.

This are the things which will be done. (Note: One GIG per POINT)
  • Fix the bugs or errors.
  • Add one more functionality to the game for example showing ads when out of lives.
  • Remove the glitches you have.
  • And much more.

For more details or question please contact me.

Thanks and regards,
Ammar Vohra

Reviews


samtastic95:Ammarvohra did a great job on the Direction Command game mode. Thanks!

ammarvohra:Thank you! Keep using my services :)

samtastic95:Just what I needed! I needed someone to help me add a new feature in my Boogie Lightz game and the seller did an excellent job. Thanks again!

ammarvohra:Amazing experience! Buyer was to the point, available to talk for queries and moreover the vison was clear with all assets ready. Thank you! Keep using my services :)

aminegharib926:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment