Friday, October 5, 2018

I will make application or modification of android application

I will make application or modification of android application












About:

Contact before placing order.

hi I am android developer
having 5+ years of experience,
mainly work with native app development,

i have a good experience with web services,
social mediaintegration,PDF,data management,
push notification,map,flexible design,ad integration,graph,third party library, etc..

app is also available in play store for your trust.
just contact me for more detail.

Reviews


bbsoftware:He did really great

mjsoft:A very honest person,\r\nGreat Buyer,\r\nReally happy to work with him

bobbygold:Again my work was done to perfection and within the promised deadline.

mjsoft:great buyer :)

bobbygold:Excellent Fast Service. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment