Thursday, October 4, 2018

I will convert your website into an ios app

I will convert your website into an ios app












About:

***Second level Seller with 100% seller rating***

Please contact me before place order

I will convert your website into iPhone app with lifetime push notification service feature and also upload it on app store. (make sure your website is responsive in mobile.)

This is a great way for improving your website/company users. and with push notification you can always broadcast your users/audience about your website important update and announcement.

(I will provide separate app to send push notification)

If you don't have apple developer account then don't worry I will upload it on my apple developer account. (save $99 for apple developer account).

Reviews


moneymakerc:Great seller!!! very recommended!

pratik_bhiyani:Great client to work with. Wish you great success with the apps. Contact us any time for any support you required.Best Regards, Pratik

summerinatl:Excellent service and communication. Thanks Pratik!

pratik_bhiyani:Outstanding Experience!

romikulthia:Good in response


No comments:

Post a Comment