Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create beautiful iOS app for you. This is for up to 3 pages. Please message before ordering.

I will create beautiful iOS app for you. This is for up to 3 pages. Please message before ordering.












About:

Note: Before ordering please message me.

Work Experience:


I carry 5+ years of very good experience in iOS and Android app development plus good backend service development also. I'm also good at SQL databases and Mongo/redis like NoSql databases. I will design your app and backend also.

This gig is for up to 3 screens, if you need more screens and functionality please message me and we can arrange a custom order for you.

I will meet deadlines and offer you a product which will match your heart's content. Nothing to be worried. I'm here to help you! :)

Reviews


rga766:I bought this gig because I needed someone to help me build an app and Unixmaster helped me a lot, they developed my app and I will keep on working with them.

unixmaster:Great overall experience. Recommended buyer. Thank you!

rga766:I bought this gig because I needed someone to help me build an app and Unixmaster helped me a lot, they developed my app and I will keep on working with them.

unixmaster:Great overall experience. Recommended buyer. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment