Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will fix unity build errors and bugs

I will fix unity build errors and bugs












About:

hello, thanks for your interest in my gig!

Please read and contact me before placing any order.


will help your solve build errors such as "failed to build apk" , "f
ailure to re-package resources" , "CommandInvokationFailure" , "failed to merge manifest" and many more

also we can solve complex errors in game scripts causing errors in unity console.

Before ordering contact me first, with details of your game and error you face.

Reviews


tjearlsapps:Way better than many developers on here! I highly recommend this guy I will be back for rehire

abhi36:Great customer, hope to work again. Thank you :)

dreamer20:Great experience :)

abhi36:Thank you :)

dreamer20:Great seller. He delivered what I asked for, in a short time and professionally. Highly recommended and for sure will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment