Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will help upload your android app to google playstore free

I will help upload your android app to google playstore free












About:

Hi, I'm Elena(Android Developer and Publisher),

Important : Spamming, Virus ,Restricted contents etc Apps. Strictly prohibited. Refer Follow  ( https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy )

I will publish your android app on Play store.

  • I will also create a google play console account (10$ extra) or Free publish your app.
  • Briefly teach you the important parts of play console. 

I need (If the following is "Rocket Science" for you just tell me i will help you.)

Required
  • I will take Required Details as questionnaires after you order from us.

Optional 
  • Youtube link
  • Website link

Then i will upload your app to Play-store.

Give you consultations.

Please note it take 24 hours to google to review app.

Reviews


roeyki:Great and comprehensive

elenaparker36:Great buyer. Great communication. love to work with him again.

ennahid1:great work as always

elenaparker36:Very Good buyer. Easy to communicate.Thanks :)

roeyki:Great and comprehensive


No comments:

Post a Comment