Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will do iphone application development

I will do iphone application development












About:

Through this gig I offer you the customized mobile application development for iphone and ipad devices. I have 4+ years of experience in providing customized IT solutions and one-one support until the applications goes live.

We deal with the following concepts in iphone: -

◘ Web Service Parsing: XML, JSON, SOAP
◘ Database Handling: SQLite
◘ Image Processing: Editing Images
◘ Camera Function
◘ Support UI in Multiple Devices like iPhone, iPad
◘ Augmented Reality
◘ In-App purchase
◘ QR Code
◘ Advertisement : Admob, Revmob, Chartboost, Startapp
◘ Social Networking: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc...
◘ Third Party API: Jumio, Parse, Volley, GSON etc...
◘ Google Map
◘ Push Notification: GCM
◘ XMPP Chatting
◘ Material Design in UI

I offer you the exciting ranges of the customized mobile applications and hope every client to be the long term client. Always hoping for the global business development.

Reviews


shauncobbb:Such a professional seller! I highly recommend them! Did my job exactly as needed and made all the changes I needed

shauncobbb:Such a professional seller! I highly recommend them! Did my job exactly as needed and made all the changes I needed

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment