Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will develop IOS iphone ipad apps for you

I will develop IOS iphone ipad apps for you












About:

Hi, Do you want to develop iPhone / iPad applications? if Yes

Then you are at right place.

Please Contact Me before Placing Order on this Gig. (I need to get your requirements)

I'm a Senior Software Engineer with 4 plus years of professional work experience in Mobile and web apps development. (iPhone, Android, Windows)
I've Developed Many professional Mobile and web apps with admin panel.


What Type of Apps I've Developed:

  1. GPS / Location bases
  2. Images (Listing, Sharing and editing)
  3. Social (Groups, Chats, Friends list)
  4. ECommerce (Store, shopping)
  5. Video based (Sharing, Uploading)
  6. Business Apps
  7. Push Notifications
  8. Calculations



Here are my Recent projects portfolio on different Mobile Stores.

App Store Projects:
  1. Chat App "https://goo.gl/Kdhe2c "
  2. Funny Jokes Indian "https://goo.gl/MO4v4K"
  3. Viral Funny Videos
  4. Cheap Flights Promo & Hotel Discounts Deal  " https://goo.gl/1rXYVL "
  

And many More.

Do you want anything else then check my other gigs too.


Thanks

Reviews


nationalins_tax:Again and again, this seller delivers as promised. Best with web-apps, updates, certificates and private policies. \nThanks again!!

luckylion2626:Thank you so Much Mam. You’re awesome

brandonpicone:Excellent Job on building my APPs. Very nice and tentative.

luckylion2626:Thank You So Much Sir. I'd like to work with you again

gildwardmaduro:A true professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment