Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will always deliver on time. + See More

I will always deliver on time. + See More












About:

After 2 years of working experience in web and software development, I've decided to stand on my own and work full time as freelancer.

So I will respond to  every request : 

  • About web development  :
         Front End :  HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, CSS, AJAX                                                    and AngularJS.

         Back End :  PHP MySQL, NodeJS, Spring Boot.

  • Mobile Application
       I can also develop Android application using Native SDK (Java +             ADT).

  • Desktop Application : 
      Desktop application was part of my job, I usually develop                   desktop using java Swing or .Net.


  • Fix Bugs and add new features :
       With two years of working experience, I may be able to fix bugs and                also add new functionnality.

Reviews


matmar2010:Amazing work! Perfectly executed with incredible communication and follow up. Quality of work was fantastic!! Would highly recommend!!!

seydou:Outstanding experience

amarin11:Very good seller!

seydou:Thank you !

amarin11:Good seller, delivered on time


No comments:

Post a Comment