Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create a good responsive web to you. PSD to BOOtstrap and PSD to HTml, and android projects

I will create a good responsive web to you. PSD to BOOtstrap and PSD to HTml, and android projects












About:

"Dear Hiring Manager"

I am interested in the position of Web amp; Mobile Designing. I have been a professional Web amp; Mobile Designer for 3 years, and very familiar with Bootstrap, JavaScript, and Jquery.

During my work experience in Software House, I develop POS System, Online Mobile Shop design, Gotham School Web, and Future Prediction web.

Basically, I am Full Stack Web and Android Developer, Designing a good UI (Front-End) as well as Back-End with Database Connection.

The website will be responsive you can also open in the mobile browser. Mobile UI will also be very advanced and you can run on any android version.

Desktop Application UI will be easy to understand. I shall be Thankyou for you if you hire me.


Regards

SUFYAN SATTAR
(Software Engineer)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment