Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will be your android app developer

I will be your android app developer












About:

Hi,

If want a high quality app as per your requirements and your budget then you are at a right place. I can provide you with a full app development service from just placing a button to creating a full social media app.

I am offering following services :-
User Interface (UI)
Psd to Xml conversion
E commerce apps
Social media apps
Social media login
Connecting app to database
Networking work 
Complex algorithms
Online database like Firebase
Play store upload
Animations
Working with Apis
Connecting app with blue tooth or wifi printers and other hardwaraes
Connecting app with arduino
Qr scanner and Bar code scanning
Firebase integration with all featuers

and much more related to android apps development.

NOTE: Please contact me for price and time frame.

Thanks and Regards!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment