Monday, November 12, 2018

I will upload ios app within 1 hr

I will upload ios app within 1 hr












About:

Hello Buyers,

This service is for uploading your app to Apple Appstore(iTunes Store).

BASIC GIG: This gig is for uploading .ipa file of your app to your account. I will need .ipa file of your app and your developer account username and password.Incase you can't give ipa file need to share source code or i can help via team viewer.

In the process of uploading your app to Apple Appstore, I will do all necessary things.

  • I will create distribution, developer, provisoning profiles on your account.
  • I will create push notifications(if your app uses push)
  • I will create screenshots from real device and upload them to your itunes connect account


So I will do all requirements that are needed for your app to appear on Appstore after review.


What I need from you

  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name
  • App description
  • Support Url
  • Privacy Policy Url
  • Developer account username n password(If app is being uploaded from your account)
  • Share demo Account credentials if app using Native login


Extras

  • Test your app on your device before sending for review
  • Testing your app's functionality and give suggestions
  • Integrate ads
  • Integrate push notification

Reviews


jakejjb:A*********

krunaldev:Outstanding Experience!

mrscript263:Great experience.

krunaldev:Great Experience.

mrscript263:Excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment