Monday, November 12, 2018

I will do any IOS development bug fixes and custom app

I will do any IOS development bug fixes and custom app












About:

Can work on any task related to iOS Development. 

Will do your bug fixes and nominal changes in lowest cost.

I will upload your application on app store.[For uploading .ipa file or Xcode project to your account. I will need .ipa file or Xcode project and your developer account username and password.]

I have 3 Years of experience in Objective in C and 1 year of experience in Swift.
 - Will convert your Objective c code to latest swift version code.
 - Will convert old swift version code to latest swift version.
 
I can integrate any Advertisement library with your project with nominal cost.

I can put effective animation in your project.

Can work on Any App based on Web Services, Photo and Animation.

Note: Please contact me before placing the order

Thanks.
Will Happy to Work with you :)







Reviews


plssolution:Amazing.As promised delivered on time.

chiraglakhani:Type a comment…

justin43768:Great work once again.\n

chiraglakhani:Outstanding Experience!

tymorbushnaq:Thank you quick and wonderful service


1 comment: