Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will fix any kind bugs of existing IOS Application written in swift language

I will fix any kind bugs of existing IOS Application written in swift language












About:

I am a professional mobile developer.  I have been making iPhone and Android apps for the past 2 years. I have completed my BSc in Computer Science & Engineering & I am capable of developing following apps: 

1. UIKit based application
2. Location/GPS Based Application.
3. Social Network based Application.
4. E-Commerce based Application.
5. Convert Website to iPhone/iPad app
6. Animation based application.
7. Calendar/Event based application.
8. Audio / Video Application.
9. Web service based application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )
10. Social Media Integration. (facebook, twitter etc...)
11. Paypal/Stripe Integration

My expertise in this field are following: 

  • iOS Push Notification
  • CoreData
  • CoreLocation
  • Core Animation
  • Auto Layout and Size Classes
  • CoreLocation framework
  • AVFoundation framework
  • CoreGraphics
  • MapKit
  • WebKit
  • Google Maps/Google APIS
  • Social Media Integration (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.) 
  • App Analytics
  • Model View Controller (MVC)
  • Web Services (NodeJS, MongoDB)
  • Firebase Real Time Database
  • Design Patterns

Please drop a PM for anything you want in mentioned list & I will be there to provide the service. Send me a text before order.

Reviews


karolisss:Priyontoo was amazing in helping me to fix bugs which rejected my app from the appstore. Communication was very efficient, looked like he really cared about my problem. Great service!

priyontoo:The buyer is great, understandable and supporting. I am looking forward to work with him again.

harrisonhreszcz:Amazing seller, I have worked with him multiple times and he has deliverd within the hour

priyontoo:Amazing buyer. Recommended. :)

andreborges:Good job. Priyo is a skilled developer. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment