Monday, November 12, 2018

I will develop and design unity 3d and maya 3d games and rigs

I will develop and design unity 3d and maya 3d games and rigs












About:

I am Computer Science student having expertise in programming and game design and development.

I have expertise in MAYA and UNITY 3D 

I can create a game from pictures.
I can create a game from idea.
I can create high quality Rigs.
I can Add new levels in game.

 Note:kindly contact me before ordering.


Thanks. 

Reviews


maliqueharris:Excellent job problem solving. Figured out everything we needed to and got the job done. would absolutely recommend!

hamza_gulistan:love to work with you

maliqueharris:Quick quality work. Him and his team really know their stuff!

hamza_gulistan:Outstanding Experience!

maliqueharris:Quick and efficient with high work ethic.


No comments:

Post a Comment