Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will build any android app for you

I will build any android app for you












About:

****PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG****
I am a Android Developer with 1+ years of software development experience. I am experienced in Android application development using Java and xml using Android Studio.

My skills in Mobile application development: 
  • Login with Social Media (Facebook, Google).
  • Google Play Services API (Maps, Location, Places).
  • Firebase (Remote Config, Cloud Messaging, Phone Auth).
  • 100% bug free app with Smooth Performance
  • Retrofit.
  • REST API
  • Glide, Picasso
  • SQLite.
  • Volley
  • Dagger 2
  • eCommerce
  • Payment Integration
Or any API Integration.

I am confident that my experience like android developer and my willingness to learn new things qualify me for consideration. I look forward to talking with you and discussing about your app in more detail. 

My services are:

  • Fast Delivery.
  • 100% attractive and responsive design
  • Clients satisfaction
  • Build logic
  • Deliver on time

Looking Forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Reviews


miltonpr1:Execellent!

developertech1:Outstanding Experience!

neptunejay:Verified, trustworthy, good listener and a problem solver. He had all the solutions to my problems and gave a wonderful output in an app. Thank you so much for a perfect job well done

developertech1:Thank you very much… Really enjoyed work with you. If you face any issue in app you can contact us anytime. I am always available for your help.

miltonpr1:Execellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment