Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will help with ios application development

I will help with ios application development












About:

Looking for getting iPhone applications built with best quality and within budget? you are in the right place

Help iOS app consultation/ help in coding and app architecture

  • Best in quality iPhone/iPad applications
  • Integration of third party services in apps
  • Integrating Ads for app monetisation
  • You can select language of your choice (Swift/ Objective-C)
  • If needed I can create application design using UML (software design)
  • Application with proper coding designs
  • Guarantee of Apple will accept your app (Provided your app idea good enough for Apple store)
  • If needed I can explain the whole app at code level
  • Prompt response to any queries regarding apps.

For my previous work please visit: https://www.fiverr.com/jnixdev

Please message me before ordering GIG

Reviews


shmaya:Seller is responsive, quick and professional. Was an absolute pleasure to work with.

jnixdev:Awesome buyer.

radivent:I love working with Jnix. This is our third or fourth project together. Easy to work with, and willing to fix stuff until its right, without complaint. He puts in his best effort, every time.

mahrano:Fantastic developer, I would advise everyone to deal with him, I was pleased to deal with it and I will repeat the experiment soon

hss4810:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment