Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will provide fully customized multi screen supporting Android & IOS applications with Material design .

I will provide fully customized multi screen supporting Android & IOS applications with Material design .












About:

I can:
  • create  Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio
  • mock ups for your apps
  • develop multi screen supporting app 
  • convert Photoshop designs to android screen
  • create and consuming web services 
  • A-Z development 

Note: Please do contact me for my availability before buying a gig. Send me the requirements or inbox me to say hello :) 
 

Reviews


john456b:Getting our app on google play was a bug step and working with this developer was easy and professional to bring our dream to reality. Thank you!

ajmalajji:Outstanding experience

john456b:Delivered quick and professional work. recommended!

ajmalajji:Outstanding Experience. Thank you :)

john456b:This is was an add-on feature to our app on google play. the developer was very quick and professional. thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment