Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I will convert user story to manual test cases for web, mobile app

I will convert user story to manual test cases for web, mobile app












About:

I will write the test case from the available specification and user documentation depending on actual functional and system flow.

Reviews


kevincarr:Excellent communication. Anticipated my needs making the process even easier. Excellent work.

loinda:Working with Noha was an incredible experience. She managed to solve my complicated project and give it a clear path to be developed. Thank you again for your hard work, patient and excellent expertise. I can't wait to work more with you on many projects to comes.

nohagalal:Thank you for taking your time for the review. I really appreciate it and hope to work with you soon. It was a pleasure working with you.

dhruvsharma:Done My work in Few Hours!!!! Life Saver!!!

nohagalal:Very informative. Details Oriented.it's my pleasure to work with you.Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment