Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will create android application in android studio

I will create android application in android studio












About:

Hi there,

I am android developer with 1+ year of experience. I have created many android apps with substantial features. I will create android app in low rates for you and leave you with one less thing to worry about.


I can create any type of android application and/or add any features to your existing android app like adding a payment gateway, firebase integration, google maps integration, signin through google plus account or facebook account, ad mob integration, adding a background job to your android app. Or you can hire me to fix bugs in your android applications.


What will you be getting?

  1. My full dedication to work.
  2. Quality work in low price.
  3. Refund if you are not satisfied with the work.


  • Please send me an offer before placing the order.
  • Prices may vary according to the complexity of the app.

Reviews


web124046:Theusm provides wonderful service and prompt delivery! Very helpful! I would highly recommend him!

theusm:A great buyer to work with!

cmurray321:very helpful and caring about the finished product

theusm:Great buyer, hope to work again.

web124046:Theusm provides wonderful service and prompt delivery! Very helpful! I would highly recommend him!


No comments:

Post a Comment