Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will publish android app on google play

I will publish android app on google play












About:


Dears,

First i will be happy to serve you below my gig 

Google Console Developer charges $25 for creating Publisher's account for app publishing.

If you have an android application and you want that to be published on PlayStore. i will publish that for you from our Developer's account on PlayStore.


--------------------------------------------------
Please  Inbox me first to discuss before order
-------------------------------------------------
Here you will get quick work delivery.

What you will get from me:

Confidentiality
Privacy


Custom order also accepted, If you have any query. Please inbox! I respond you soon.


I just need following things from you to publish:
>Name of app
>Short Description
>Long Description
>Screen Shots
>ICON
>Featured Graphics
>release_apk(signed apk)
Provide me this i l publish your app on play store.

Reviews


annabozza:thank you bro

nadysedky:Outstanding Experience!

atpd23:The seller helped me solved my problem very fast.

nadysedky:Outstanding Experience!

scottzerby:Amazing service!!! My new go-to guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment