Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will create android application for your robot

I will create android application for your robot












About:

MIT App inventor and AppyBuilder are online platform that allows android app development. I will develop your dream app for android using MIT App Inventor or AppyBuilder. Some features I'm delivering under this gig is listed below.

Splash Screen
In App Billing
Many Sensor Support (Pedometer Support, gas Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Sound Sensor,etc).

I am expert in making android applications for Robotics and Embedded Systems.

I have made many android applications for different types of Micro controllers like Arduino and
Atmel Atmega16.

If you need extra fast delivery please contact me before. Your order placed with extra fast delivery without prior communication may be cancelled.

Do contact me anytime feel free to contact me and do not worry about price just inbox me 

Thanks!

Reviews


eclipix:Outstanding Experience!

zohaibsahni:Outstanding Experience!!\r\nIt was pleasure working with you!!

eclipix:Outstanding Experience!

zohaibsahni:Outstanding Experience!!\r\nIt was pleasure working with you!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment