Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make complete app from scratch to live.l wil Convert your website to mobile App.

I will make complete app from scratch to live.l wil Convert your website to mobile App.












About:

Welcome to my Gig fordeveloping youriOS(iPhone/iPad) apps with more than expected quality, standard codepractice and latest API/SDK will supported in a given time frame.


I am technical and experience in IT industry and I have a great team of highly experienced developers and designers!

I can work on almost all types of custom application as below:


IOS:

  • iOSFrameworkinalliOSlayers.
  • CocoaTouch,Media,CoreServicesandCoreOS.
  • Updated Swift programming skills and Objective C.
  • Greatproductsenseanddesignsense for all Apple devices.
  • Back end services.
  • Online shopping apps
  • Google Maps and navigation based apps.

Android:
  • Android SDK.
  • Unity 3D expert for high quality Android games.
  • Developing update patches, modules and components.
  • Data baseservices.

You can also hire me as per hour rate.

I strictly believe in a strong work relationshipso please feel free to ask me any queries, I willtry to get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact Me :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. With Eventify, an event networking app, event networking and attendee interactions become more systematic than ever. Users are connected on the basis of mutually common interests.
    https://eventify.io/event-networking/

    ReplyDelete