Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design and develop android, ios and web apps for you

I will design and develop android, ios and web apps for you












About:

Hello Guys,

Note: Please Please Please CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER. And We are not converting the website to app. And we are not developing the GAME.

I'm Jaydip. I have been developing iPhone and Android applications for 4+ years now.
I am proficient in building custom Android (Phone and Tablets), iOS (iPad and iPhone) Applications from scratch. I can also develop a back-end driven mobile application.

I will provide the following:

- The complete app for android and ios.

- Web Services like PHP, JSON, XML, Google App Engine and Google Maps etc.
- 3rd Party Social media API like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+.
- Ad Mob, Ad Whirl, Rev Mob, Chart Boost.
- MySQL, SQLite, Realm, Room database.
- Barcode Reader, QR Scanner, Video & Audio Streaming, Photo Editing & Sharing
- Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Material design for android as well as iOS too.
- GitHub, BitBucket, Jira, and GitLab.
- Native Map app integration, GPS.
Reskin App

Thanks,
Jaydip Umaretiya.

Reviews


hisokamohamed:This guy knows what he’s doing, amazing communication and a better work

jaydipumaretiya:Thank you so much. I like to work with you.

sajithsrock:GOOD GUY TO WORK WITH!

jaydipumaretiya:Thank You So Much... :)

justinhare:The order was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment