Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will develop your android app as well as design your app

I will develop your android app as well as design your app












About:

Hii!! I am Fareeha- android developer and designer. I have one year of experience as android developer.
I can develop native and custom android apps as your requirements.
If you have any idea, want to implement and have nothing even interface- just contact with me and I will implement your idea.

I can:

  • Create custom Android Applications
  • Help you to upload any android app on play store. 
  • Third party API Integration in your app.
  • Google Maps Integration
  • Fix any kind of bug.
  • Convert Photoshop design into Android Layout.
  • Connect your android app with ad-mob. 
  • Convert your website into android app.
  • push notifications in your android app.

****** Contact me before ordering this gig********

My offer include free modifications and changes until your complete satisfaction as my first preference is to make happy my clients. Just give me your complete requirements and think your task has done!!!
Feel free to contact !

Reviews


cdecrouy:perfect job as usual

fareeharazaq45:Such a great man! Thanks

cdecrouy:great job thanks

cdecrouy:great job thanks

cdecrouy:great job thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment