Monday, July 30, 2018

I will work in your Android project ( develop your Android app.

I will work in your Android project ( develop your Android app.












About:

As an experienced Android developer I will work in your Android project as an expert developer. I have been working in Android projects for big companies since 2009. I am experienced in agile processes as well as the state of technology:

Skills:
Eclipse, Android-Studio, Android-SDK, Kotlin, JUnit, Robotium, RoboGuice, Robolectric, Mockito, UiAutomator, Espresso, Butterknife, Dagger2, Retrofit, Otto-Bus, Lombok, Glide, Firebase, Model View Presenter, Google App Engine, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Hudson, Sonar, TestObject, GreenDao, TestFairy, Amazon AWS, Findbugs, Ant, Gradle, Maven, CVS, SVN, git, Mercurial, Redmine, Mantis, JIRA, Lint, PMD, CI, Scrum, Microsoft TFS, Enterprise Architect, et al

Feel free to ask me for my profile / CV and a list of references and customers.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment