Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will work on it.

I will work on it.












About:

are you lose your apk source code ?
Just give me your apk file I will wor on  it.

I Can make changes in your apk file like:
  • change any Images
  • change layout colors
  • change Text & text color
  • Remove Ads
  • change package name
  • change app name
  • change admob IDs
  • change key-store
  • create key-store 
without any problems or issues to publish it in play store.

RQ:
thank you for choose our service
please contact me after place Order.

create website for IPTV service come soon.

Reviews


ronaldzambrana:He did all the job very well, my app is working and published on google play store. Thank you very much...

abdomez:I'm really so glad to work with you , I will so happy to work with you in the future . thanks Mr

mylifer:Very easy to work with and will provide more than you ask for if reasonable. Thank you for the work!

abdomez:great experience ; I will so glad to work with you again.

jasonterry:Great Guy, rebranded my andriod app, 5 Stars. Will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment