Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design complete application in android studio

I will design complete application in android studio












About:

***One of the best app development gig are on for you***

NOTE: The price for a complete application is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.

I will provide following services for you:

  • Android mobile application
  • App and Logo Design
  • Database and Back end integration
  • Deployment to app store
  • Graphics Design
  • Professional Social Media Account

What you have to do:

  1. Write your functionality that you need in application.
  2. Specify that in which platform you need your application.
  3. If you have any reference application which will help me to understand your application features then you can give me.   
  4. if you draw rough sketch of screen of your application, it is much better to understand your needs.

You will get below things with your app.

  • Professional Design
  • Professional and clean code
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Product quality
  • 100% result that you asked

★★Don't just take my word on it, you can read my reviews below★★

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment