Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will connect your application with Firebase and fix bugs

I will connect your application with Firebase and fix bugs












About:

Firebase is a real-time Database, i will connect your mobile with firebase and write the database logic for your application.

I will write all the client-side logic for your application

Reviews


krishnafaldu:yes i got my desired result

afomic:wonderful buyer

suder54:Make things that's COOL

afomic:The best seller so far, this man is just wonderful. he is very professional and will break the task down until you understand it.\r\nHe is a patient man with good virtue. I just can't wait to work with you again.\r\n\r\nThanks for this wonderful experience man.

vuabid:High quality App as it was required, I was little curious about delivery time but after observing quality of work, I am totally satisfied. Recommended


1 comment:

  1. Make use of the power of Eventify event management platform for your In-Person, Hybrid and Virtual events to make your event successful.
    https://eventify.io/lead-scanning/

    ReplyDelete