Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make an android native app

I will make an android native app












About:

Are you afraid of wasting your money with unexperienced developers?  You know what they say, "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is King"... Well, I am no one-eyed.  By choosing me, you'll be hiring a software developer who has been working on the industry since 1998.  And I have used to so many programming languages that I find it absolutely natural to move from one to another.  I think that's the difference between a software developer and a programmer.  You are a #language-specific# programmer, whereas you are a software developer no matter what programming language you need to use.  It's easy to move from one to another.  Then it takes time to get to know the best practices, that's why I waited 2 years before offering myself as an Android developer.  I'm really engaged with Android, I feel passionate about developing, and Android lets me use my passion not only for companies, but also for individuals.  Anything you need, you'll be able to have it right on your cellphone.  Custom made.
I'm serious, I'm not a youngster wannabe.  I feel responsible for my customers.  I want them to be happy they found me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment