Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create or update your android app

I will create or update your android app












About:

Hi there,

I am android app developer with years of experience. I have created many android apps with substantial features and I will develop android app for you diligently. I will create custom android app in low rates for you and leave you with one less thing to worry about.


I can create any type of android app and/or add any features to your existing android app like firebase integration, google maps integration, ad mob integration, adding a background services to your android app. Or you can hire me to fix bugs in your android apps.


======= What will you get from this gig? ========

  • Splash Screen for your App.
  • Full Source code of your App.
  • Full Ownership of your App.
  • Excellent UI with Material Design.
  • Multi Screen Support
  • From Kitkat to Oreo, All API support.
  • Great performance and security.
  • Tested with multiple device to ensure reliability.


======= Why specially me? ========

  • Quick Response.
  • Delivery in shortest possible time.
  • My full dedication to work.
  • Quality work in low price.
  • 100% Refund if you are not satisfied with the work.


  • Please contact me or send me a message before placing an order.

    Reviews


    issajadallah:very excellent work thanks

    askme356:Very helpful person and as he is also an app developer, it was very smooth to work with him. Will work again in future

    garadhya:This guy is amazing. We are extremely satisfied with the delivered solution. \nDelivery was on time and this guy was very understanding and had all the necessary skills needed to provide what we wanted :) I would definitely work with him again !!

    askme356:Very helpful and understanding buyer. We'll definitely work again.

    issajadallah:very excellent work thanks


    No comments:

    Post a Comment