Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will Develop an Ethereum Wallet, Exchange app on ANDROID and IOS

I will Develop an Ethereum Wallet, Exchange app on ANDROID and IOS












About:

Hello, Fiverr Community 

Do you have any plan in mind? Do you wish to develop a well debugged wallet app free from bugs and fast loading? Have you been  disappointed and you need an expert to handle your App project for you? 

Just Relax, Am here because of you. I can surely help in turning your ideas into reality. 

I am a Mobile (Android & IOS) & Desktop development expert with over 3 years experience in development and maintenance of Mac OSX , iOS, PHP and other platforms. Till date, I have created over 10 Apps, most of which required custom components, library and themes. My aim has always been to produce apps that look beautiful and professional, are highly functional, load quickly, and are user friendly. 
I like to use my knowledge, glad to work hard for my clients, so you get the most unique and best designs. My goal is to make designs that delight and give people something that is useful.
Blockchain Active Clients: Jobgo ,Casha, Valyouxchange, Benebit, Sphere, PodOne

But before I can proceed on your work, Kindly message me through this gig. I will message you shortly after you have messaged me. 

Best regards.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment