Monday, July 30, 2018

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More












About:

for just $5, I will create your internet radio app for android.

*requirements:
- you already have your own internet radio broadcast
- logo
- a little bit description of your internet station

Full native Android application written in B4A.

1 gig = 1 page.

you may also check my extra gig:
- Complete Application Package
this includes: Home page, About, Contact, link to your official webpage, etc.

- deliver it in 1 day

- give you the source code

- remove the credit
(note: for simple 1 gig.. will just add a small link or credit on this page)


If you want me to set-up your own internet radio station broadcast, you may PM me for more info.



*Note: PM me first before you order. thank you

Reviews


shariifhassan:very good seller

francute:Outstanding Experience!

shariifhassan:very good seller

francute:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment