Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create an alexa audio streaming skill

I will create an alexa audio streaming skill












About:

I will create an Alexa skill that will take your HTTPS audio file and allow it to be streamed to users. This would work great for Podcasts and Radio streams.

I will develop the skill from the ground up, I will test it and submit it to amazon for certification once you are happy with it. The skill will be made available for the region of your choice, and you can choose to add additional regions also if you wish.

This is a great way to grow and engage with your audience.

All you need to do is provide with with the URL to your audio file, and I will do the rest.

Reviews


lperryman:Great work!

punkpocko:A pleasure to work with

michiganmjb:Great skills

punkpocko:Great to work with

michiganmjb:Great communication. Great job


No comments:

Post a Comment