Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will develop ios app for iphone and ipad using swift 4

I will develop ios app for iphone and ipad using swift 4












About:

If you would like to develop iOS application from professional developer then,
You are at right Gig.
I would try my best to provide you the satisfaction and best quality product. I would apply my expertise and experience to provide you the best results. I can provide you following technologies and features in your application
  • Google FireStore
  • Google Firebase
  • Apple ARKit
  • Apple CoreML
  • Realm
  • Alamofire
  • Swifty Json
  • REST API and web services integration
  • Animations 
  • Auto Layout for all iOS devices 
  • Coredata for offline support 
  • RealM for offline
  • BugFixing and Submitting app to Appstore 
  • TestFlight
  • Push notifications
  • Custom UI
  • Analytics  
  • If your application required different features then contact me.

Also, I am Well Experienced in following Branches :
  • Business App
  • GPS Related Apps 
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Delivery Apps
  • Chatting Apps
  • Databases App
  • Camera Related Apps
  • Medical Applications
  • Object Recognition and Object Tracking
  • If your application's domain is different then contact me.
Note: Before placing an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details.

Reviews


shiven_ds:Working with Danish was SMOOTH. He and his co-developer, worked very responsibly, kept the quality standards as expected and delivered before time. You would love to have them work with you. \n

danishrehmanapp:Good experience.

panashe07:Looking Positive to work together Danish! You are the best :)

danishrehmanapp:Great Buyer, Looking positive to work with you.

panashe07:Danish is a Great Developer! Impressed with this work. Thank you so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment